LinkedIn article: “So You Want to Build an App? Here’s What You Need To Know.”
“Ideas are easy. Execution is everything. It takes a team to win.”– John Doerr, Venture Capitalist, Kleiner Perkins
When a brilliant idea for an app hits you, you feel like you’re on the cusp of something great. But turning that idea into a real product that people will use and love is a bigger challenge than most may realize. It takes a diverse team to bring your ideas to life. Each member brings to the table their unique expertise, but all are aligned around a singular vision.
Who are the critical members of a development team? What are the crucial skills needed to turn ideas into reality? Red Pepper Software teamed up with Dale Richards of
Here are few things you’ll learn in the article:
- How the project sponsor can outline the vision
- How marketing managers translate deep user knowledge into a business case
- How to manage the relationship between product managers and UX designers
- What to expect from a project manager/scrum master
- Why the technologists depend on you to succeed
- Whether you should take on the role yourself, delegate, or outsource
Follow the link to learn what tools you’ll need to transform your brilliant app ideas into something special.